The principle assigned to deal with complaints is:
Holden Beck Barn
Silsden, West Yorkshire
Tel No: 03333 4496 99
Email address: [email protected]
Company Registration No: 12273463
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it so we can do something to put it right.
We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometime we may not get things right the first time.
When that happens, we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
We want to:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In person – call into our office at the address shown. We are open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am – 5.00pm.
In writing – write to us and address your letter to The Customer Complaint Manager.
By telephone – call us on 03333 4496 99 during our office hours and ask for the Customer Services Department.
By email – use the email address shown.
We aim to resolve your complaint straightaway but if we can’t, then we will write to you within three business days to tell you:
We will aim to resolve your complaint quickly but it may take longer if it is complex.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on 03333 4496 99 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.
If we can’t agree a solution with you within eight weeks, we will:
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if after receiving our final decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed (this is sometimes referred to as the “eight-week rule”), you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The eight weeks start from the date a complaint is received anywhere in our business. Their contact details are shown below.
Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services should be referred to FOS.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people ringing from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 44 20 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
Email: [email protected]
Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products relating to your finance agreement, please tell us about your complaint.
Telephone: 03333 4496 99
Email: [email protected]
Kai Arter – Director
This type of electric charger has it's own cable to charge your car.
This type of electric charger requires a seperate cable to charge your car.
Spread over a 60 month period.
Also available over 36 and 48 month periods.
We will contact you to process the credit application. Approval is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. 12.9% APR representative. T&Cs apply.
Your order is not confirmed until your application has been approved.
We lay SWA cable laid at 600mm deep, with a protective cable warning tape laid 150mm above the cable. These are laid on a sand or sifted sand soil bed then backfilled.
We position overhead cables at a minimum height of 3.5m and are run along a catenary wire. The cable run should not be accessible to vehicles.
Our instant price is fixed if it falls within our standard installation package plus any additions that you have selected (extra cabling for example). This package covers the majority of homes in the UK. Before we undertake your installation we will carry out a digital survey to check that nothing has been missed. After reviewing the survey results some additional work may be required in order to complete your installation safely and to the required standards. If this is the case, we will contact you well before the installation date and advise the cost of any required work. You can then continue with your installation, or alternatively we will refund you in full if you do not want to proceed.
Included in our standard installation is :
• Fitting of a single phase charge point to a brick or plaster wall or other suitable permanent structure
• Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the charge point.
• Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick if this is needed.
• The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charge point.
• An additional three way consumer unit, if required
• Installation of a Type A RCBO in an RCBO enclosure
• Up to 3 metres of plastic trunking to conceal interior wiring.
• An O-pen earth protection device if the charge point requires it. (This is NOT an earth rod)
• Up to 4 hours of labour from your installer to complete the work.
• Electrical testing of the whole installation.
• Handover and setup of the charge point and any app that may be needed.
Not included in our standard installation (additional work) :
• Where the installation requires additional cabling over and above the amount you have told us about.
• Upgrade/replacement of the main incoming supply fuse where the local DNO (eg Northern Powergrid) would need to attend site.
• If the charge point is to be mounted on a post/pedestal rather than an existing wall and where you have not selected a post as an extra cost option in your order.
• Installation of a charge point to a three phase supply.
• Where gas and water mains bonding (earthing) is not in place at your property. If this is not in place, additional work would be required before installation of the charge point.
• Any groundwork that has not been selected during the order process.
What else you need to know :
• On the day of installation, please ensure that the area around your consumer unit (fuse box), incoming electricity supply meter and proposed charge point location (including where the cable is expected to be run) is clear and free of obstructions.
• We will need your WiFi password as part of the installation process in order to connect your charge point to the internet. Please have this available for the installer. Details will not be kept.
• The charge point must be on your own designated off road parking.
• The charger will be fixed in line with current guidelines at a height where it cannot be hit by a vehicle.
• Our installers are not able to enter loft spaces; lift floorboards or flooring; take apart any furniture of work above a height of 2m. If you anticipate that any of this may be required, then please contact us and we can discuss in more detail and provide you with a quotation.
• Should there be extreme weather conditions our installers may not be able to continue with you installation if it is not safe to do so (for example flooding). They will always do their best to complete the work where they can.
If you have any questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help. Please also read our terms and conditions.