Ring us today at 03333 44 96 99 or talk to us through our Contact Us page, and chat with our specialist customer service team. After a series of questions, we will be able to get an idea of what you are after, making sure we can cater to your every need.
Once this is done, we can offer you a site visit, so we can really get into the specifics of what you have in mind. Our industry experts will then create a personalised quote just for you. If you are happy with the quote offered, we will arrange installation with one of our tried, tested and OZEV approved engineers.
Your new charger(s) are all safely installed, however, if you ever need anymore support, we are only ever one phone call or email away. If you need any help before, during, or after installation is completed, feel free to get in contact with us at any stage.
As an independent business, we are not tied to any EV charger manufacturer. So, any advice or recommendations you receive will be solely based on how to best meet your needs, rather than pushing you towards a particular brand. We only do honest recommendations here at We Power Your Car.
New, distinctive, fresh-off-the-market EV charging points from all over the globe, we have them all. Whether you are after the most economical solution or the smartest on the market, we have got you covered. Stand out from the crowd by gaining access to our future proof range of EV chargers.
We have a range of engineers across the UK so we can install wherever you are, ensuring high-quality and hassle-free installations. We go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with your selected charger(s) and installation service. Our dedicated customer service team are also always here if you run into trouble, no matter which stage you are at.
Whether you need to power your fleet, your employees’ vehicles, cars, vans or just want your customers to have access to the latest EV charging points, we offer a completely personalised solution that will suit your individual operation. You can also get up to £14,000 off the cost of installing charge points at your premises with the workplace charging grant.
We always know what is new in the EV industry, so you can get the very latest charging tech and engineers with the right expertise. As an Office of Zero Emissions (OZEV) authorised installation company, with highly skilled technicians and professional OZEV accredited electricians, you can guarantee that you are in safe hands.
Get your hands on some of our state-of-the-art charging points in the most cost-effective way by utilising our leasing option. Spread your payments and ensure no upfront cost. *Pay for your EV chargers in monthly instalments and guarantee the immediate benefits without the immediate price tag.
*Subject to terms and conditions provided by a third party. In order to qualify for the lease, the equipment will have to total £1,000 (ex VAT) and your business credit check will need to be approved.
This type of electric charger has it's own cable to charge your car.
This type of electric charger requires a seperate cable to charge your car.
Spread over a 60 month period.
Also available over 24, 36 and 48 month periods.
We will contact you to process the credit application. Approval is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. 12.9% APR representative. T&Cs apply.
Your order is not confirmed until your application has been approved.
We lay SWA cable laid at 600mm deep, with a protective cable warning tape laid 150mm above the cable. These are laid on a sand or sifted sand soil bed then backfilled.
We position overhead cables at a minimum height of 3.5m and are run along a catenary wire. The cable run should not be accessible to vehicles.
Our instant price is fixed if it falls within our standard installation package plus any additions that you have selected (extra cabling for example). This package covers the majority of homes in the UK. Before we undertake your installation we will carry out a digital survey to check that nothing has been missed. After reviewing the survey results some additional work may be required in order to complete your installation safely and to the required standards. If this is the case, we will contact you well before the installation date and advise the cost of any required work. You can then continue with your installation, or alternatively we will refund you in full if you do not want to proceed.
Included in our standard installation is :
• Fitting of a single phase charge point to a brick or plaster wall or other suitable permanent structure
• Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the charge point.
• Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick if this is needed.
• The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charge point.
• An additional three way consumer unit, if required
• Installation of a Type A RCBO in an RCBO enclosure
• Up to 3 metres of plastic trunking to conceal interior wiring.
• An O-pen earth protection device if the charge point requires it. (This is NOT an earth rod)
• Up to 4 hours of labour from your installer to complete the work.
• Electrical testing of the whole installation.
• Handover and setup of the charge point and any app that may be needed.
Not included in our standard installation (additional work) :
• Where the installation requires additional cabling over and above the amount you have told us about.
• Upgrade/replacement of the main incoming supply fuse where the local DNO (eg Northern Powergrid) would need to attend site.
• If the charge point is to be mounted on a post/pedestal rather than an existing wall and where you have not selected a post as an extra cost option in your order.
• Installation of a charge point to a three phase supply.
• Where gas and water mains bonding (earthing) is not in place at your property. If this is not in place, additional work would be required before installation of the charge point.
• Any groundwork that has not been selected during the order process.
What else you need to know :
• On the day of installation, please ensure that the area around your consumer unit (fuse box), incoming electricity supply meter and proposed charge point location (including where the cable is expected to be run) is clear and free of obstructions.
• We will need your WiFi password as part of the installation process in order to connect your charge point to the internet. Please have this available for the installer. Details will not be kept.
• The charge point must be on your own designated off road parking.
• The charger will be fixed in line with current guidelines at a height where it cannot be hit by a vehicle.
• Our installers are not able to enter loft spaces; lift floorboards or flooring; take apart any furniture of work above a height of 2m. If you anticipate that any of this may be required, then please contact us and we can discuss in more detail and provide you with a quotation.
• Should there be extreme weather conditions our installers may not be able to continue with you installation if it is not safe to do so (for example flooding). They will always do their best to complete the work where they can.
If you have any questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help. Please also read our terms and conditions.