The electric vehicle market has exploded in the last 12 months and there’s never been more choice. We’re here to help you with the best leasing deals on the market. Once you’ve made your choice, at We Power Your Car we can make sure you get the best charger for your vehicle, whether for your home or at your workplace.
£424/mth for business leasing
£3,816 initial hire cost
48mths hire term
Audi’s first electric vehicle is impressive. The Audi e-tron is the manufacturer’s most advanced car to date and is a fully electric 5 door estate. It has a 186 mile range and all wheel drive with dual powered motor, with the capability of doing 0-60 in around 6 seconds.
£514/mth for business leasing
£4,626 initial hire cost
48mths hire term
The Jaguar I-PACE may not be the cheapest EV option on the market but it is certainly one of the most powerful available. Going 292 miles on a single charge, it can reach 60mph in around 4 seconds. The 5 door saloon has a 90kWh lithium ion battery and comes with their Park Pack as standard, which includes 3D Surround Camera and Front and Rear Parking Aid.
£621/mth for business leasing
£5,609 initial hire cost
48mths hire term
Tesla’s eye-catching Model S impresses both with its all glass panoramic roof and its incredible powertrain, doing 0-60mph in just 3.7 seconds with a top speed of 155mph and a range of 379 miles. Also included with the Model S is Tesla’s cutting-edge autopilot system which allows the car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for both vehicles and pedestrians that are within its lane.
£347/mth for business leasing
£3,127 initial hire cost
48mths hire term
Tesla’s more affordable option still offers a lot for its lower price. Going from 0-60 mph in around 5.3 seconds, the Standard Range Plus Model 3 has a range of up to 254 miles (WLPT) and is equipped with a 55kWh battery. Tesla’s autopilot system is included as standard in their Model 3s and you can add their Full Self-Driving Capability as an optional extra.
£176/mth for business leasing
£1,584 initial hire cost
48mths hire term
The Renault ZOE is one of the most affordable electric vehicles on the market but still has a range of up to 239 miles (WLPT). As well as being a zero emission vehicle, the upholstery is also recycled. Additional extras are included with the ‘GT Line’ trim including heated electric door mirrors and automatic rain-sensing wipers.
Whichever car you choose, let us sort your EV charging. With our quick quote system at We Power Your Car, we’ll recommend the best home chargers for you so you can choose the one you want. We also offer workplace and commercial charging solutions for all sizes and types of business.
Find the right charger in under a minute by answering a few simple questions here. Alternatively, contact us on 03333 44 96 99 or fill in the contact form below.
For more information and our latest updates make sure you’re following us on LinkedIn.
All prices taken from drive-electric and are correct at the time of writing, based on 5,000 miles per annum.
Enter your information below, and one of our expert advisors will be in touch shortly.
This type of electric charger has it's own cable to charge your car.
This type of electric charger requires a seperate cable to charge your car.
Spread over a 60 month period.
Tenants and homeowners are eligible for finance.
You decide the amount of months.
Minimum of £1000.
We will contact you to process the credit application. Approval is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. 13.9% APR representative. T&Cs apply.
Your order is not confirmed until your application has been approved.
We lay SWA cable laid at 600mm deep, with a protective cable warning tape laid 150mm above the cable. These are laid on a sand or sifted sand soil bed then backfilled.
We position overhead cables at a minimum height of 3.5m and are run along a catenary wire. The cable run should not be accessible to vehicles.
Our instant price is fixed if it falls within our standard installation package plus any additions that you have selected (extra cabling for example). This package covers the majority of homes in the UK. Before we undertake your installation we will carry out a digital survey to check that nothing has been missed. After reviewing the survey results some additional work may be required in order to complete your installation safely and to the required standards. If this is the case, we will contact you well before the installation date and advise the cost of any required work. You can then continue with your installation, or alternatively we will refund you in full if you do not want to proceed.
Included in our standard installation is :
• Fitting of a single phase charge point to a brick or plaster wall or other suitable permanent structure
• Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the charge point.
• Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick if this is needed.
• The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charge point.
• An additional three way consumer unit, if required
• Installation of a Type A RCBO in an RCBO enclosure
• Up to 3 metres of plastic trunking to conceal interior wiring.
• An O-pen earth protection device if the charge point requires it. (This is NOT an earth rod)
• Up to 4 hours of labour from your installer to complete the work.
• Electrical testing of the whole installation.
• Handover and setup of the charge point and any app that may be needed.
Not included in our standard installation (additional work) :
• Where the installation requires additional cabling over and above the amount you have told us about.
• Upgrade/replacement of the main incoming supply fuse where the local DNO (eg Northern Powergrid) would need to attend site.
• If the charge point is to be mounted on a post/pedestal rather than an existing wall and where you have not selected a post as an extra cost option in your order.
• Installation of a charge point to a three phase supply.
• Where gas and water mains bonding (earthing) is not in place at your property. If this is not in place, additional work would be required before installation of the charge point.
• Any groundwork that has not been selected during the order process.
A Surge Protection Device is not included in our standard installation.
What else you need to know :
• On the day of installation, please ensure that the area around your consumer unit (fuse box), incoming electricity supply meter and proposed charge point location (including where the cable is expected to be run) is clear and free of obstructions.
• We will need your WiFi password as part of the installation process in order to connect your charge point to the internet. Please have this available for the installer. Details will not be kept.
• The charge point must be on your own designated off road parking.
• The charger will be fixed in line with current guidelines at a height where it cannot be hit by a vehicle.
• Our installers are not able to enter loft spaces; lift floorboards or flooring; take apart any furniture of work above a height of 2m. If you anticipate that any of this may be required, then please contact us and we can discuss in more detail and provide you with a quotation.
• Should there be extreme weather conditions our installers may not be able to continue with you installation if it is not safe to do so (for example flooding). They will always do their best to complete the work where they can.
If you have any questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help. Please also read our terms and conditions.