Winner of the best customer satisfaction award PLUS X AWARD 2021, the Webasto Next is a long-lasting, robust and intelligent EV charger capable of charging up to 11kW.
This German-made electric vehicle charger ensures high-quality and reliable charging, with 24/7 support.
With Webasto’s intelligent backend interface, Chargeconnect, you can control, manage and analyse your charging station whenever and wherever you are with its web-based portal or app. Gain access to your charging history, current status, energy consumption and much more.
The price displayed is for single-phase electricity ONLY. Please get in touch with us if you want the price for three-phase. The post shown in the images is not included in the price.
*Webasto offers scalable charging power up to 11kW, making it perfect for electric vehicles with an 11kW on-board charger, such as a Tesla Model 3.
*Please note, to benefit from 11kW, your vehicle will have to have an on-board charger that can take that amount of kW. You will also have to have a three-phase electricity supply. If you have a single-phase electricity supply and want an upgrade to a three-phase, you will have to contact the DNO.
For a future-proof solution, Webasto offers free over the air software updates, ensuring your charger is automatically upgraded to the latest firmware, benefiting you with new features from the get-go.
Wi-Fi connectivity results in a fast connection to the Webasto app and portal, so you can access a range of unique features.
The Webasto Next cable comes with an integrated cable bracket and plug holder, so your cable is neatly tucked away, ensuring a more aesthetic unit.
Decide exactly who chargers at your Webasto with Scan & Charge. The user scans the QR code on the front of your unit, and if authorised, the charging will start.
Webasto ChargeConnect compiles all data concerning your EV charging, so use either the Webasto App or Portal to access a range of tracking features, including charging history, current status, energy consumption and much more. Control, manage and analyse your EV charging with the touch of a button at any time and any place to ensure complete control over your unit.
The built-in LED strips display the current status of your charger, in addition to showing status messages. This feature ensures you know exactly what is going on with your Webasto Next EV charger at any given time.
Charging output: 7kW (Capable of 11kW if your home has a three-phase electricity supply). 22kW upgrade available - please contact us for a quote.
Compatibility: Tethered only. Type 2 Connector.
Weight: 4.4 – 6.8 kg
Dimensions: H447 x W225 x D116 mm
Manufacturer warranty: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for residential usage.
This type of electric charger has it's own cable to charge your car.
This type of electric charger requires a seperate cable to charge your car.
Spread over a 60 month period.
Also available over 24, 36 and 48 month periods.
We will contact you to process the credit application. Approval is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. 12.9% APR representative. T&Cs apply.
Your order is not confirmed until your application has been approved.
We lay SWA cable laid at 600mm deep, with a protective cable warning tape laid 150mm above the cable. These are laid on a sand or sifted sand soil bed then backfilled.
We position overhead cables at a minimum height of 3.5m and are run along a catenary wire. The cable run should not be accessible to vehicles.
Our instant price is fixed if it falls within our standard installation package plus any additions that you have selected (extra cabling for example). This package covers the majority of homes in the UK. Before we undertake your installation we will carry out a digital survey to check that nothing has been missed. After reviewing the survey results some additional work may be required in order to complete your installation safely and to the required standards. If this is the case, we will contact you well before the installation date and advise the cost of any required work. You can then continue with your installation, or alternatively we will refund you in full if you do not want to proceed.
Included in our standard installation is :
• Fitting of a single phase charge point to a brick or plaster wall or other suitable permanent structure
• Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the charge point.
• Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick if this is needed.
• The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charge point.
• An additional three way consumer unit, if required
• Installation of a Type A RCBO in an RCBO enclosure
• Up to 3 metres of plastic trunking to conceal interior wiring.
• An O-pen earth protection device if the charge point requires it. (This is NOT an earth rod)
• Up to 4 hours of labour from your installer to complete the work.
• Electrical testing of the whole installation.
• Handover and setup of the charge point and any app that may be needed.
Not included in our standard installation (additional work) :
• Where the installation requires additional cabling over and above the amount you have told us about.
• Upgrade/replacement of the main incoming supply fuse where the local DNO (eg Northern Powergrid) would need to attend site.
• If the charge point is to be mounted on a post/pedestal rather than an existing wall and where you have not selected a post as an extra cost option in your order.
• Installation of a charge point to a three phase supply.
• Where gas and water mains bonding (earthing) is not in place at your property. If this is not in place, additional work would be required before installation of the charge point.
• Any groundwork that has not been selected during the order process.
What else you need to know :
• On the day of installation, please ensure that the area around your consumer unit (fuse box), incoming electricity supply meter and proposed charge point location (including where the cable is expected to be run) is clear and free of obstructions.
• We will need your WiFi password as part of the installation process in order to connect your charge point to the internet. Please have this available for the installer. Details will not be kept.
• The charge point must be on your own designated off road parking.
• The charger will be fixed in line with current guidelines at a height where it cannot be hit by a vehicle.
• Our installers are not able to enter loft spaces; lift floorboards or flooring; take apart any furniture of work above a height of 2m. If you anticipate that any of this may be required, then please contact us and we can discuss in more detail and provide you with a quotation.
• Should there be extreme weather conditions our installers may not be able to continue with you installation if it is not safe to do so (for example flooding). They will always do their best to complete the work where they can.
If you have any questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help. Please also read our terms and conditions.