Clean Look, Clean Charging. If you’re interested in mixing sustainability and style, then the Smappee EV Wall might just be the perfect smart charger for you. Not only does this clever little Smappee unit look beautiful and compact, but Smappee’s Artificial Intelligence helps to improve your self-sufficiency. Use and manage the built-in solar compatibility function to power your car, or find & utilise the lowest energy rate through your App and save on residential charging costs.
Originating from Belgium, this Smappee EV Wall charging point offers you three ways to charge your electric vehicle – you choose your preferred method. Either Plug and charge, Scan the QR code, or simply swipe your RFID card to start charging your EV. Fancy monetising your EV charger? Use the QR to allow other people to charge at your Smappee unit and get paid for those charging sessions!
Smappee charging stations are designed with attention to functionality and sustainability but also deliver a stunning modern looking EV charger.
Stick your QR sticker on the outside of your Smappee Charger and sign up to the Smappee payment services to enable your neighbours (or others!) to charge using your Smappee smart charger. By scanning the QR code, the app will automatically open, and the payment process will start. You will then get the money wired to your account by Smappee!
If your home has solar panels, you can use Smappee's integrated energy management technology to charge your EV for free throughout the day!
Smappee automatically adjusts the charging capacity to fit your energy needs at home. This ensures that the electrical system of your home stays within its power limit, meaning you no longer have to worry about blown fuses when charging.
The Smappee App and Dashboard give you real-time insight into the charging process and an overview of your charging costs. Immediately see how much solar energy was used during your charging session or when energy is cheapest.
The built-in LED indicates the charge status and ensures you understand what exactly is going on with your Smappee EV charger.
The Smappee has a built in earthing arrangement, which means an Earth Rod (or sometimes named Earth Spike) is not needed, creating a more aesthetically pleasing charger.
The Smappee EV charger has a high UV resistance, is completely water-resistance, shockproof and has excellent fire resistance. Smappee also automatically adjusts the charging capacity of your charging station to fit your energy needs at home.
Wi-Fi connectivity results in a fast connection to the Smappee app, so you have easy access to a range of special features.
Charging output: 7kW - SINGLE PHASE ONLY
Compatibility : Socketed or Tethered. Only 8m cable available for tethered unit.
Available colours: One colour - White
Dimensions: H300 x W300 x D110 mm
Weight: 9.8 kg (including 8 m cable)
Manufacture Warranty : 3-Year Warranty
This type of electric charger has it's own cable to charge your car.
This type of electric charger requires a seperate cable to charge your car.
Spread over a 60 month period.
Also available over 24, 36 and 48 month periods.
We will contact you to process the credit application. Approval is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. 12.9% APR representative. T&Cs apply.
Your order is not confirmed until your application has been approved.
We lay SWA cable laid at 600mm deep, with a protective cable warning tape laid 150mm above the cable. These are laid on a sand or sifted sand soil bed then backfilled.
We position overhead cables at a minimum height of 3.5m and are run along a catenary wire. The cable run should not be accessible to vehicles.
Our instant price is fixed if it falls within our standard installation package plus any additions that you have selected (extra cabling for example). This package covers the majority of homes in the UK. Before we undertake your installation we will carry out a digital survey to check that nothing has been missed. After reviewing the survey results some additional work may be required in order to complete your installation safely and to the required standards. If this is the case, we will contact you well before the installation date and advise the cost of any required work. You can then continue with your installation, or alternatively we will refund you in full if you do not want to proceed.
Included in our standard installation is :
• Fitting of a single phase charge point to a brick or plaster wall or other suitable permanent structure
• Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the charge point.
• Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick if this is needed.
• The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charge point.
• An additional three way consumer unit, if required
• Installation of a Type A RCBO in an RCBO enclosure
• Up to 3 metres of plastic trunking to conceal interior wiring.
• An O-pen earth protection device if the charge point requires it. (This is NOT an earth rod)
• Up to 4 hours of labour from your installer to complete the work.
• Electrical testing of the whole installation.
• Handover and setup of the charge point and any app that may be needed.
Not included in our standard installation (additional work) :
• Where the installation requires additional cabling over and above the amount you have told us about.
• Upgrade/replacement of the main incoming supply fuse where the local DNO (eg Northern Powergrid) would need to attend site.
• If the charge point is to be mounted on a post/pedestal rather than an existing wall and where you have not selected a post as an extra cost option in your order.
• Installation of a charge point to a three phase supply.
• Where gas and water mains bonding (earthing) is not in place at your property. If this is not in place, additional work would be required before installation of the charge point.
• Any groundwork that has not been selected during the order process.
What else you need to know :
• On the day of installation, please ensure that the area around your consumer unit (fuse box), incoming electricity supply meter and proposed charge point location (including where the cable is expected to be run) is clear and free of obstructions.
• We will need your WiFi password as part of the installation process in order to connect your charge point to the internet. Please have this available for the installer. Details will not be kept.
• The charge point must be on your own designated off road parking.
• The charger will be fixed in line with current guidelines at a height where it cannot be hit by a vehicle.
• Our installers are not able to enter loft spaces; lift floorboards or flooring; take apart any furniture of work above a height of 2m. If you anticipate that any of this may be required, then please contact us and we can discuss in more detail and provide you with a quotation.
• Should there be extreme weather conditions our installers may not be able to continue with you installation if it is not safe to do so (for example flooding). They will always do their best to complete the work where they can.
If you have any questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help. Please also read our terms and conditions.