The compact Easee One is approximately 69% smaller than other EV chargers on the market, and the size doesn’t affect its functionality. The result? A stylish EV charger that is small in stature but big on performance (did we mention it was compatible with all-electric vehicles, power supplies and mains?). Oh, and it only weighs 1.5kg! Not only that, but the Easee Charging Robot has an interchangeable front cover with a choice of five colours. So, you can either blend your Easee One EV charger into the background or make a bold, flashy statement.*
Stuck trying to decide between a tethered and a socketed (untethered) EV charger? You don’t have to with Easee’s cable lock feature! Simply lock your cable into place via the Easee app, and you can have the look and feel of a tethered unit within seconds. Prefer it socketed? Tap the unlock button, and it will be reverted to its original socketed state.
With its future-proof technology, flawless appearance, and ease of use – it’s no wonder the Easee One is a We Power Your Car best-seller.
Please note that in accordance with the new regulations, electrical circuits must now have Surge Protection Devices fitted. As EV charger installations require a new circuit, an additional cost of £60 will be added on top of the standard installation price for a Surge Protection Device (SPD) unless you choose to opt out. At We Power Your Car, we recommend that an SPD is installed. However, if you don’t want an SPD, you will need to sign this document.
The Easee app is simplistic and easy to use. Simply download from the App Store or Google Play, and you have a world of charging at your fingertips. Set charging schedules, look at data history and consumption rates, start and stop your EV charging at any time and from any place - you have access to an array of both unique and most wanted smart features. You can even change the cover colour on your Easee app to match the colour of your physical EV charger.
The Easee One has a built-in earthing arrangement, which means an Earth Rod (or sometimes named Earth Spike) is not needed.
The Easee One EV charger automatically updates your software, meaning you don't have to faff around with any pesky updates.
With cabling installed on one fuse, the Easee One Unique system can distribute and dynamically balance the load to 3 individual charging robots using wireless connectivity, meaning that up to 3 electric vehicles can be safely charged simultaneously without any danger of tripping the fuse and without the need for extra cabling.
Built to stand the test of time, the Easee One EV Charger can withstand direct sun, wind, rain, and snow. It features 11 sensors for temperature measurement and IP54 certification, which means it is protected from dust and water ingress from any direction.
Small in stature but big on performance, the Easee One only weighs 1.5kg. The charging robot is 69% smaller than EV chargers. The unit comes in black as standard, but you can upgrade to either white, anthracite, red or blue for an additional cost. Change the colour scheme on your house and simply order and fit a new cover in a complementary colour.
The Charging Robot is equipped with built-in e-sim and mobile communication. It supports a variety of standards, such as 2G, 4G, and CAT-M1. This means that the Easee charger receives firmware and OS updates that keep it up to date with the latest developments. This is future-proof technology at its best.
The charger must have reliable mobile service at the installation location for the features to work correctly.
With just the click of a button, you get to decide whether you would like a tethered or non-tethered EV charging unit with the Easee One. Acting as a universal charger, you can permanently lock your socketed cable into place with cable lock, giving it the look and feel of a tethered EV charger. Just keep it in the ‘Always Locked’ state, whereby the cable is locked into the unit until changed on the App. Or, if you prefer to keep your Easee charging robot untethered, you can still remotely lock and easily unlock your charge from the app to ensure no unauthorised use.
Charging output: 7kW only.
Compatibility: Fits all types of electric cars.
Available colours: Black as standard. White, anthracite, red, blue available, but at an additional cost of £45 per cover.
Finish: Scratch-resistant powder coating.
Dimensions: H256 x W191.5 x D105mm
Manufacturer warranty: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for residential usage.
Yes, there is. Please contact us on 0333 344 9699 to discuss the options available.
Yes, we sell an array of accessories for your Easee, including Easee front covers (in five different colours), Easee Charging Cable, Easee U-Hook, Easee RFID Key and other branded accessories.
As the Easee One is a socketed unit, it does not come with a charging cable as standard. You can either use the charging cable that came with your EV with the Easee One, or you can invest in the stylish Easee Charging cable.
Whilst it isn’t necessary to purchase the Easee branded charging cable, it does mean you have access to the cable lock/unlock feature, and it provides a sleeker charging unit.
This type of electric charger has it's own cable to charge your car.
This type of electric charger requires a seperate cable to charge your car.
Spread over a 60 month period.
Also available over 24, 36 and 48 month periods.
We will contact you to process the credit application. Approval is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. 12.9% APR representative. T&Cs apply.
Your order is not confirmed until your application has been approved.
We lay SWA cable laid at 600mm deep, with a protective cable warning tape laid 150mm above the cable. These are laid on a sand or sifted sand soil bed then backfilled.
We position overhead cables at a minimum height of 3.5m and are run along a catenary wire. The cable run should not be accessible to vehicles.
Our instant price is fixed if it falls within our standard installation package plus any additions that you have selected (extra cabling for example). This package covers the majority of homes in the UK. Before we undertake your installation we will carry out a digital survey to check that nothing has been missed. After reviewing the survey results some additional work may be required in order to complete your installation safely and to the required standards. If this is the case, we will contact you well before the installation date and advise the cost of any required work. You can then continue with your installation, or alternatively we will refund you in full if you do not want to proceed.
Included in our standard installation is :
• Fitting of a single phase charge point to a brick or plaster wall or other suitable permanent structure
• Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the charge point.
• Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick if this is needed.
• The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charge point.
• An additional three way consumer unit, if required
• Installation of a Type A RCBO in an RCBO enclosure
• Up to 3 metres of plastic trunking to conceal interior wiring.
• An O-pen earth protection device if the charge point requires it. (This is NOT an earth rod)
• Up to 4 hours of labour from your installer to complete the work.
• Electrical testing of the whole installation.
• Handover and setup of the charge point and any app that may be needed.
Not included in our standard installation (additional work) :
• Where the installation requires additional cabling over and above the amount you have told us about.
• Upgrade/replacement of the main incoming supply fuse where the local DNO (eg Northern Powergrid) would need to attend site.
• If the charge point is to be mounted on a post/pedestal rather than an existing wall and where you have not selected a post as an extra cost option in your order.
• Installation of a charge point to a three phase supply.
• Where gas and water mains bonding (earthing) is not in place at your property. If this is not in place, additional work would be required before installation of the charge point.
• Any groundwork that has not been selected during the order process.
What else you need to know :
• On the day of installation, please ensure that the area around your consumer unit (fuse box), incoming electricity supply meter and proposed charge point location (including where the cable is expected to be run) is clear and free of obstructions.
• We will need your WiFi password as part of the installation process in order to connect your charge point to the internet. Please have this available for the installer. Details will not be kept.
• The charge point must be on your own designated off road parking.
• The charger will be fixed in line with current guidelines at a height where it cannot be hit by a vehicle.
• Our installers are not able to enter loft spaces; lift floorboards or flooring; take apart any furniture of work above a height of 2m. If you anticipate that any of this may be required, then please contact us and we can discuss in more detail and provide you with a quotation.
• Should there be extreme weather conditions our installers may not be able to continue with you installation if it is not safe to do so (for example flooding). They will always do their best to complete the work where they can.
If you have any questions then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help. Please also read our terms and conditions.